- ASSOCIATIONS - NOT FOR PROFIT
?Make Each Day Count?. Hospice provides support and care for persons who are living with a life-threatening illness so that they might live life to the fullest. From the time of diagnosis, Hospice provides volunteer support for holistic care of the individuals and families ? respite, comfort, companionship, a listening ear, a hand to hold. Bereavement and after care support, advocacy and educational programs are just some of the no-charge services available.
Whom to Contact
- Pat ArsenaultVolunteer/Grief Support CoordinatorPhone: (902) 859-2870
- Andrea ConwayQueens Volunteer CoordinatorPhone: (902) 368-4095
- Ellen DaviesAdministrative AssistantPhone: (902) 368-4498
- Alana SpragueExecutive DirectorPhone: (902) 368-5632