HOPE International Education Foundation
- EDUCATION - EARLY CHILDHOOD
HOPE International Education Foundation is a non profit organization with a purpose to provide quality educational programs and develop life-long learners who will exemplify the virtues and characteristics of socially caring, responsible citizens.
Activities in support of the Purpose:
HOPE International School will provide excellence in both character and academic education. The learning environment will blend ancient eastern pedagogical practices with current western and 21st century learning practices within a dual-immersion and multi-age framework. Our students will develop wisdom, courage, and compassion to become empathetic and ethical citizens, decision makers, and leaders who will bring about a better future for all.
Wings of Hope is a non-profit children’s magazine that encourages celebration of cultural and linguistic diversity, appreciation, and creativity. We explore stewardship of the environmental and social webs that nurture us.
We will partner with local educational institutes in PEI to collaborate efforts in promoting Chinese culture and ethics.
- About our school:
- HOPE International’s suite of Character Education Values will shape how students learn and interact with others
- HOPE’s focus on academic excellence and achievement will be balanced with the development of strong moral character
- HOPE will offer a dual bilingual English-Mandarin Chinese immersion program
- HOPE’s carefully structured multi-age approach will provide an environment that replicates real-world learning
Whom to Contact
- Mr. Derek McEwenCEO133 Queen Street, 2nd FloorCharlottetown, PE CIA 4B3Phone: (902) 330-7838