Delta Hotels Prince Edward by Marriott
- CONVENTION - EVENT & TRADE SHOW FACILITIES
- MEETING FACILITIES
Offering upscale accommodations, the Delta Prince Edward by Marriott is located in the heart of downtown Charlottetown, with outstanding amenities, guestrooms with sweeping harbourfront views and welcoming Island hospitality. Our 4.5 star hotel is walking distance to culinary delights, performing arts centers, the vibrant Victoria Row scene and just minutes to some of the best beaches in North America. As part of Canada’s Food Island, inside you will find Water’s Edge Resto Bar & Grill showcasing fresh, local cuisine and artisanal cocktails. During the summer months, visit Brakish, your local dockside seasonal eatery with a casual outdoor gathering spot overlooking the charming Peake’s Wharf Historic Waterfront. Get your work out in and find relaxation in our fitness center with a well-equipped spacious fitness room overlooking the streets of Charlottetown, cool off in the indoor swimming pool and relax in our newly-renovated sauna. Indulge in a pampering treatment at our full-service Cocoon Wellness Spa, or host an event in our flexible indoor/outdoor venue spaces. We look forward to your visit at the Delta Prince Edward by Marriott. Perfect. Made. Simple.
- Our hotel is equipped to handle meetings of any size, from seminars for 10 to conventions for over 2,000.
- Our hotel makes it easy for you to discover the area's most popular attractions.
- Accommodation boasts picturesque views of the harbour, the city or the water
- Enjoy a front-row seat Charlottetown's entertainment district and major attractions.
- Our expansive Confederation Ballroom can easily accommodate conventions of up to 2,300 attendees
Charlottetown Waterfront, Corner of Water Street and Queen Street